Product Support Management Professional
Product Support Manager / Team Leader
Tyler Technologies – Renton WA August 2011 to Current
- Managed both the Eden and Munis West Coast Support teams and met the revenue and margin goals of each team. This includes reducing staffing as necessary on the Eden product while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Streamlined customer service with a focus on self-service (Tyler Search, Customer Portal, and Tyler Community) by putting resource focus on content creation and customer adoption of self-service model.
- Lead Product Support team to meet and exceed goals including staff development, training, performance measurement, and mentorship.
- Directed development of a new service offering for clients (OS/DBA) through identification of need, organizing resources, marketing materials, and worked with sales to determine pricing and target audience.
- Implemented a customer focused community that included forums, wikis, and blogs that delivers relevant content to customer base for the Eden product.
- Organized Renton office launch of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution. This included input into design, conversion process, user acceptance testing and establishing training program for employees moving to the new CRM.
- Lead weekly team meetings and advisory groups with a focus on purpose and results.
- Defined and executed yearly team goals that kept employee engagement, accountability, and met/exceed our defined company and department goals.
- Organized yearly user conference (Tyler Connect) including assigning teachers, building curriculum based on client feedback and experience.
Product Support Analyst
Tyler Technologies – Renton WA October 2005 to August 2011
- Provided high level assistance to Support Specialists and took over open issues escalated as necessary.
- Monitored open issues in group, measured incoming call and resolution rates.
- Represented team in Development meetings to review new features and enhancements while encouraging a collaborative learning experience.
- Mentored and give feedback to specialists in helping them grow their knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Worked with implementation consultants on BRD’s and answering questions when on sight during customer go-lives.
Product Support Specialist
Tyler Technologies – Renton WA October 2003 – October 2005
- Provided software support of customer questions using Citizen Services and Financials ERP software.
- Utilized tools including SQL Management Studio, XML files and execution logs to troubleshoot client reported issues to find resolutions, create work tickets, and/or design a work around until fixed.
Areas of Expertise
Leadership • Customer Success & Excellence • Project Management • Account Management • Cross-Functional Alignment • Cross-Company Collaboration • Process Development & Efficiencies • CRM • Financial Accounting
- University of Idaho, Pocatello ID – Accounting/Business Focus
- LDS Business College, Salt Lake City UT – Accounting/Business Focus